Friday, February 21, 2014

There are always bigger and better things available...



 
I am Kuch Kumari Subba. Born on 29th_March, 1994. I am a kind of girl who loves to talk, argue and wants to be always happy. And yes, I am always happy and smiling. Always being with my parents, I never questioned myself about anything. At times, I was unable to overcome my obstacles and at times, I was on the top. Still, I never recognized my potential.

Till my high school, I had the notion that happiness is at home being with my parents but as I entered the university, the notion that I had, I found was not so promising. I never questioned myself about what I want to be and who am I? As I finished my high school, the questions “WHO AM I?” and “WHERE I WANT TO SEE MYSELF AFTER FEW YEARS?” patted my mind. At that very moment, I was confused. Then after, I realized where I want to be and who am I?

 
One must have chaos with oneself to give birth to a star and within me, I found that I always wanted to explore things, communicate with people and disseminate information. I wanted to be a teacher. I wanted to grab every opportunity that comes my way. And finally, I got my way. By choosing media studies, I can accomplish my passion. I can communicate as well as explore. And this will always be an on-going process. There are always bigger and better things available.

No comments:

Post a Comment