Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Prized Possession: My Sisters

Please don’t cry,
I love you for what you are.
Don’t be annoyed,
I’ll be left alone without you.
You understand me more than I do.

                                                           Please don’t go away,
                                                           I cannot afford to be disregarded by others.
                                                           Stay by my side always,
                                                           Without you, I’m nothing
                                                          Hold my hand, we’ll toddle together.

How far away I’m from you,
I always find you beside me.
Without your existence,
My world seems to be sedated.
I crave my voyage of life to be walking with you.

                                                             I want to live,
                                                             I want to cry,
                                                             In the tenderness of your arms.
                                                             Be my best friend, be my soul mate.
                                                            I love you more than you’ll ever know.



No comments:

Post a Comment