Friday, May 30, 2014

If you were mine….


The first time I saw you,
I was left gazing at you
Since then, I am waiting
But the right time just sailed.
                                                 
                                                 If you were mine,
                                                 The world would be mine.
                                                 Holding your hand, I would dance
                                                 I would keep you in my heart.

Out of this world you are,
 No one like you ever
How can somebody be so charismatic like you?
 You are an angel from above.
                                                    
                                                    If you were mine,
                                                    I would not be on earth
                                                    I would be flying,
                                                    with a passion so blind.





No comments:

Post a Comment