Sunday, March 16, 2014

Unfolding Mystery….Worth it or Earn it!


I don’t know how my life will take the shape. And I never want to know. I was not meant to be like this. I was a kind of child who was so ambitious. Yes, of course still I am today but the perception has been little misdirected. Time has changed everything. The perception that I used to have has been wear and tear. I cannot retain it. Time has made me weary.

Life is so unreliable and cruel. Difficulties don’t come when we are willing to face it. But it comes when we are unaware of it. My father got brain stroke in the year 2009 and he got paralysed. It was during my examination. I was writing my class IX examination. The incident made me numb. My family were all dejected, especially my mother. Her better half was lying on the bed, half dead. I was sad and gloomy.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I misunderstood the lesson of life. I want to take things for granted. Now I know and I am confirmed that life is not trustworthy, I don’t plan for the next moment. If I do so, I know that untrustworthy will overspill me and I will be miserable. I don’t want that. Within me, I make sure that I adore the very moment and live to fullest.

I am inspired by my father and his strength of mind. He is still half paralysed. His right hand and right leg is distressed and do not listen to his brain. They are devoid of life. But he has hope that someday they will be thriving. At least, a little. I wish his hope be contented. But I know, this will not happen and he does so. My mother does each and every ritual in a hope that someday her better half will get well. I know she is tired. But she never sighs. Their love is wonder.

At different point, perception takes different direction. I used to think that life is a fairy tale. The ending is always happy but I was flawed. Reality does not contain fantasy. I remind myself that everything has a purpose in life. We are the one to discover it either positively or negatively.

It is not that I am mad with my life. I love my life and people who are part of me. I want them by me all my life. It is not possible, I know. I am worn-out and exhausted thinking my wishes never get fulfilled. Life isn’t so easy. You just don’t worth it, you earn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment